Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Puppy Tory's - now Ava - Adoption Day

Tory left today with her forever mom, Leigh. She will also have a cairn sister named Lizzy to teach her the ropes in her wonderful new home. Tory seemed quite content with her new mom right from the start. Leigh has already joined CRM, and hopefully she will find time to post when Tory is napping. See photos: http://community.webshots.com/album/564130592NMKpQX

Today was adoption day! I've been in the process of adopting a Cairn puppy from Col. Potter and the big day finally came. Ava (formerly "Tory", one of Lexington's pups) made it home safely and is adjusting to her new home. Thanks again to her WONDERFUL foster mom, Lori! She is well adjusted and adventurous, smart and sociable. I've posted some new pics of our first day together. Lizzy is an almost 8 year old Cairn I rescued when she was two and she's just not so sure yet about Ava...I expect they'll become the best of friends with time. I'm sure I'll be posting later with many questions about this new baby in our home. Stay tuned...Leigh, Lizzy, and Ava S in AR

No comments:

Post a Comment