Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Fletch is One Cool Dude!

Fletcher chilling in his furever home


Furever Mom Celeste in IL recently welcomed 2 CP kids to her home and things are going great!  Celeste says: 

Patti exploring her yard
Patti cracks me up.  She walks like a Princess with her back legs going one in front of the other.  She loves to snap at bugs flying in the air, sometimes I think the bugs are invisible because I don't see them!  She is loving and funny. 

Little Fletcher still shows a little bit of fear at certain things but I do believe in time, the fear will disappear and he will be just as funny and loving as my Patti-Cake.  

They both love the other animals and love roaming the big, back yard. 

Patti is eight years old and Fletcher is 7.  Seniors rock!  I love them so very much.

 Here are Patty and Fletcher outside - Fletcher is admiring Patti's pretty new groom job!

No comments:

Post a Comment