Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy Father's Day!



A father is so much more than daddy, dad or pops,
The daddy-men here today have earned the rank of "tops"!
For every time you pick me up, scratch my ears or wrestle,
You say you love my little self, for that I have to nestle.

It takes a special kind of man to be a Cairn Dad,
Sometimes we are feisty and can make a human mad,
Like when we eat your glasses, medicine, remote or shoes.
But you always end up loving us, and sharing our ARROOOOS!

Thanks for always walking me and filling up my bowl.
Thanks for taking extra naps and sharing bites of roll. 
Thanks for always picking up my poo, and cleaning out my ears.
Thanks for sharing everyday and belaying all my fears.

It is for you dad that this day was made,
For you that today we will celebrate.
For ME that I have to give a cheer,
Without you DAD, I wouldn’t be here!

All the little Cairns that have known a Dad’s love through CP
  By Marla and Amy

My Dad "Popa Ed" with Foster Scupper January 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment