Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Ramsay Plays Ball and Shows His Cairnitude!




Ramsay is great. He loves chasing the tennis ball in his new backyard. During the week we get up around 5:45 and go for a nice walk (getting much better on his leash). He eats his breakfast and we have a little play time in the living room (he doesn't like the wet grass early in the morning). 
I leave for work around 7 and I put him in his crate with some toys and his kong with Peanut Butter. He has been very good in his crate so far. When I get home around 4, I take him out in the yard and he does his business and we play a little ball. Unfortunetly it has been really hot here, so he doesn't last too long.
Then he has dinner and a treat. I have been still giving him a half cup in the morning and half cup in the evening. When it begins to cool off in the late evening we either go for a nice walk or play in the backyard. That usually tires him out. So that is pretty much our routine each day. I have to keep an eye him at all times however, he likes to grab pretty much anything he can get his mouth on, I just distract him with a toy. Everything is great so far. He's my little buddy. He has been sleeping in his crate every night. Have a great weekend.
Thanks again.

Sincerely,
Bryan & Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment