Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Mr. T. Burns Rubber (almost!) to His New Family

Hi everyone,
Mr. T left yesterday with a wonderful family, I tried awfully hard to dislike!! They are some of the nicest people I've ever met, so kudo's to Maryellen L for her efforts on T's behalf.

We met their Westie Rocky, and he is a really sweet and happy boy, who will be getting neutered along with T... LOL... the boys that loose their nuggets together, will stay together.

Ok, so yeah, I sobbed a bit, gave T lots of kisses and sent him on his way.

Funny story, his new family forgot his treats, so Karen D ran out to give them to them before they left, and the family panicked and thought Karen was running out to stop them from leaving with T, and that I wanted him back. The Mom, Nathalie, told Karen, I didn't know whether to burn rubber or what... We did laugh about that for quite a while.

So, as much as my heart is broken, I am happy he is with such a lovely family who will love him forever and I can be a favorite Auntie.

Thanks to all for your support during this very hard adoption for me.

Foster Mom Deb, sad but okay in RI

No comments:

Post a Comment