Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

JJ AND HIS COOKIE...Thinking of Adopting a Senior?

One week from today, my old man JJ will turn 13yrs old. While he spends most of the day in his bed, when he decides to be a clown, he really knows how. For those that don't know, JJ came from a mill. He and the rest of his group were extrememly damaged. Watching him blossom and learn to trust has been one of the most gratifying things in my life. If someone had told me that I could take an old coot of a dog at 10yrs old and love him as much as I do the dogs that came to me as young ones, I would have laughed at them. JJ touched my heart from the beginning, in a way I can't explain. Never hesitate to take one of our senior babies and give them the love they have waited for so long. I hope you enjoy this little clip of my old man the clown
JJ AND HIS COOKIE
View this montage created at One True Media
Tez

No comments:

Post a Comment