Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Murphy Grows and Parties

Hi Everybody, It's me, Murphy...fka Peep in Michigan. I haven't written for a while but a lot of things have been happening to me. I'm losing my teeth, I have all my shots and I'm 5 months old already. I was told the last time I went to see my doctor that on March 17th I have to go for "surgery". I think my momma called it neutering. I don't think I'm going to like that very much.

My mom and dad took me to a "SuperBowl" party and there was a 10 month old pup named Rudy and we played and played and played so much that we both slept the entire next day. We had so much fun. Today, it was finally warmer (whatever that means) in Northern Michigan and I got to go for my first "walk". I didnt' want to go at first, but as we were walking (or maybe dragging would be the right term), I saw another dog out with her mom walking and I decided that I really like it.

Well, I've taken enough of your time but I just wanted to let you know that I'm doing good and I'm very happy and I just want to say hi to all my old CP friends and family.
By the way, I weigh 12.12 lbs now. Goodbye for now and I'll write later
Love, hugs and puppy kisses, Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment