Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Nickie in Nebraska Says "Hi"

Hi everyone ~ Just wanted you to know that I am doing just great!! I am loving the good life in Nebraska--even the snow!! I am almost 6 months old now and Mom says I am a little Pistol!!
I have a sister, a brother and a foster sister to play with. I just love to tease the girls. Mom says I am to smart for my own good sometimes. I already learned to go through the doggie doors, yep there are two of them. I am potty trained and haven't had an accident in a long time. I can sit and come most of the time (I love those Cheerios).
Most importantly, I want say Thank You and God Bless you Col Potter for saving me from a life of being a Mill boy and finding me my most wonderful home that is so full of love, toys, good food and buddies to play with.
With Love,
Nickie

No comments:

Post a Comment