Pages

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Saffy (fka Gershwin) the Talking Toy Thief

Saffy is doing wonderfully...and continues to be a complete delight...and she now has a HUGE collection of toys! I am sure I will be buying one of Amy and Brian's toy boxes very soon....She (and Ollie and Olivia) just spent three days with my stepfather...while my mother and I went on a Elderhostel trip....all did very well...my stepfather just dotes on them when he has them. Mom and I got back and I was getting all the dog gear together so we could all go home. I was putting Saffy's toys in a bag and as soon as I put the toys in; Saffy would take them out and run off with them...and while I went to go and get the toy and she would take out another one, and then I would go and get that one.... etc, etc...it was so funny we were all laughing. Will be sending more pix of The Princess....she has started talking...so funny..looks right at me and "Rrrourfghgh"...very meaningful and insightful comments I am sure!!! What a hoot she is!

No comments:

Post a Comment