Pages

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Lotte in Nebraska


My name is Pam. My husband and I just recently adopted Lotte. We live in the very southeastern corner of Nebraska. We are so thrilled to have Lotte as part of our family. She has a furbrother by the name of Winston, age 14. She is such a sweet girl--we just love her! She has been here 5 days now and has had a few challenges. The first morning out the doggie door she was greeted with lightening and thunder--thus, no more trips out the doggie door that day. Well, 4 days later, I can hardly keep her from going in and out. The third day she met a bunny rabbit and the chase was on. This morning she found the two squirrels that were "thinking" of taking of residency in the large tree we have in the back yard. For a second I thought that girl was going to climb right up that tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment