Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Jethro Finds the Beach and a Furever Family

This happy-ever-after photo by our friend Paula of Oyster Town Dog card designs. The couple, Maria and Howard, came into Paula's art gallery in Apalachicola, FL and were gushing over Paula's cairn, Bijoux. Col. Potter came into the mix, Paula did their HSV and Voila! Happy campers! And a great furever home for Jethro!!


Maria, Howard H and Jethro

My new friends...they picked Jethro up at the Tallahassee airport on Tuesday(?) !!! Maria brought him in to meet me yesterday at the gallery. I had Bijoux with me and when she and Jethro met...it was Cairn love at first sight! I explained that, at just 7 years old, he is too young for her and that we needed to get him and Lucy (6) together soon as they have the same energy level. I'm going to try to go down to Indian Pass campground some day this week and they can all do their "cairn thing" on the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment