Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Aberdeen is Loving Summer

Sorry I have been so bad about giving you updates on Abbs. She is just a delight to have around. She is all house trained now, and goes with me EVERYWHERE that I can take her. Everyone loves her. She went to school for six weeks, and graduated TOP of her class. She even won the gold for a very modest agility trial. She seems to love all that. I hope to continue with her classes with a goal of more agility training. She and the cat continue to get along very well. By the way, she has never made an inappropriate move towards Sedona. I have even caught them licking each other a bit. So much for "Cat Scanning".

Abbey's latest love is swimming in the pool. I bought her a neon pink life vest to wear in the pool. At first she wasn't too sure if she liked this big "water bowl", but she trusted me and as soon as I put her in the pool, she took off like a little torpedo! Her vest keeps her very boyant, and keeps her head up out of the water. In no time, she was jumping in from the side of the pool. She is such a happy little sweetie pie.

She brings such joy and laughter to my life. I can't even imagine my life without her now. She is so wonderful with other dogs and kids, and big people. I never have to worry about her acting inappropriately with anyone. I love taking her to the Home Depot with me. People comment on how good she is, as she just sits in the carriage lets people come up to her and pet her, and get their "puppy fix".

No comments:

Post a Comment