Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

CP Brador nka Toffee Continues to Bloom!

Written by Cairnadian Toffee


Toffee fka CP Brador enjoying a Cairnadian Spring!
Toffee here!  Cairnadian Toffee, that is!  Sweeter than Cairnadian Bacon!  He! He! He!

You might remember me as CP Brador, but my Forever Mom found me and brought me North to Toronto, so now I am an official Cairnadian!  I heard they recently had more SNOW back in Kansas, so I thought my Foster Mom would appreciate a few Cairnadian Tulips!  Aren’t they Beautiful?

Toffee puts his new toy through the paces!
My Mom bought me a New toy today, and I spent a good amount of time testing it out, and then she took me to the Special dog park and I got to run and run!  WooHoo!! I am fast as the wind!  I just Love running free in a “safe” fenced park – whatever “safe” is!  What fun!!!


Yes, a tired Cairn is a Good Cairn!
Now we are back at Mom’s work.  Mom keeps saying, “A tired Cairn is a good Cairn!” but I am not sure what “tired” means?  Yawwwwwwn!!!  Maybe I’ll look it up on Mom’s computer…  Yawwwwwwn!!!  …After I catch a few Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzs… 


No comments:

Post a Comment