Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Tucker and Zoe Send Holiday Wishes


Hello to all my friends at CPCRN, I'm spending my 2nd Christmas in my furever home and it's a wonderful life.

Mommy's letting me and Zoe help her wrap presents. We make sure the wrapping is paper is all smoothed out by walking all over it for her. Then, we have to taste all the bows to make sure they're perfect for each gift. Mommy says we are so much help, she doesn't know what she'd do without us!

The best part of this Christmas thing, is that there are so many great smells in our kitchen. Mommy's been baking homemade treats for our doggie cousins, and of course, she's making extras for us.

And, we have a tree in our greatroom! It's beautiful with lots of lights and shiny things. I've been such a good boy and haven't touched it at all. There are lots of pretty boxes and bags under the tree, and Mommy says one of them is for ME. I can't wait to see what's inside.

Me and my new family (including the bossy sister, Zoe) wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Hugs,Tucker

No comments:

Post a Comment