Pages

Monday, April 14, 2008

Cicero: A Cairn with a Toy Hangover!!

Foster Mom: Once again, the matchmakers did an amazing job of matching just the right Mom with the right kid AND this particular Mom specifically requested Cicero and had already researched dry eye before she talked to me and that touches my heart more than I can begin to explain here. I loved this...Cicero adored his stuffy toys, but because my golden, Phoebe, destroys all stuffies, he could only play with his toys after Phoebe went to bed in the evening. If he's doing the belly up...he's feeling very comfortable in his new home!

Forever Mom: "He's adjusting well to his new home. The other night, I came out from my closet "office" and he had managed to bring all 8 of his toys up onto the bed. He was passed out on his back in the middle of them like he had a toy hangover. It really was precious. We do 4-5 two mile walks per week and he's already got it down that I am Momma."

No comments:

Post a Comment