Pages

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Casatta's Letter

Dear Aunties and Uncles,

Did you hear the great news about what happened to me this weekend? I went to my forever home! I'm having lots of fun here.

Mama took me to Petsmart to have my hair done and she bought me FOUR new dresses! And Daddy thinks I'm the sweetest thing he's ever met. I sleep between mama and daddy's pillows. (hehe!) There's a little boy cairn named Toby that will do anything for me. When I was napping in my crate, he came and napped by me. My sister Molly and Grandma's cairn, Bonnie are ok. They don't really play as much. But Toby does! Mama says it's just like I've always been here. I belong!

Here's a link to my album. My foster mom stayed up late to get all the pictures in so you could see me from start to finish. That way you can see me from when I FIRST came to CP until today. http://picasaweb.google.com/cairngirls/Casatta/photo#5106560728276011906

My new mama is the best. She asks my foster mom LOTS of questions to make sure she's doing the best thing for me. And she sends LOTS of pictures. I think she and my foster mom and getting to be good friends! That makes me happy, too. I'm trying to get mama to join CRM so she can meet all of you too. I think she's a little shy about it, maybe she's just busy with me coming home, but I bet she'll do it soon. She's so excited to find out there are a whole bunch of people that love cairns the way she does! Thank you so much for loving me so much and praying so hard that I'd get better. Now, with my brand new butt, I'm just like everyone else! I run and play and wrestle and poop. Check out the pictures of me running along the fence and playing with my friend Sampson. I was the leader of the pack!

I'm having a great time now in my forever home and that wouldn't have happened if CP hadn't been willing to take a chance on the surgery for me and all my aunts and uncles hadn't prayed so very hard for me.

Lots of loves and kisses,
Princess Casatta

p.s. Mama's going to keep my name. She's been using it since I very first saw me on the website when I first came to CP . I'm so glad she waited for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment