Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Sammy Meets the Relatives




Hi fossa mommy an daddy an cairn buddiez!!

I sawwy I habn't witten in so long but we has had teknoligy pwoblems.  We gots our computer back today so now I can sez hi!!

Oh boy oh boy I'b had so meny 'bentures.  Momma sed we was goin to gwamma an gwampa's house but I still sed "wat da heck?!" when hers buckled me in da car.  But den I snuggled in ma bed an was weally good for da drive.  Momma sed I'd meet gwamma an gwampa AND hers sed I hab an aunt an uncle!

Well guess wat?  We gots to gwamma an gwampa's house, and dey is hoomans like momma, but my aunt an uncle is cairns like me!!  Can you beliebe it?!  Dere is cairns like me in da famiwy!!!  I fink dey is da doggies I smelled at my partment!  But dey is not big gwon up doggies like me, dey is babies.  I fink Pippa has battewies cuz hers jus runs an chases balls an chases em again an chases em AGAIN!  Oh boy I coudn't keep up if her.  Jack is weally a baaby, momma sed sometimes dey call him Chompers cuz him in his baby-chomp-on-everyfing stage.  Him kept tryin to chomp on me to get me to play if him but I didn't weally want to.  I was weally nice to him dough.  Momma sed him weally liked me.  Him followed me round lots and we ran togedder in da yard.  Oh boy it was so funs.  I got to take my leash off an run an run an run an run!

Momma sed I barked lots but I tod her I was jus tellin da odder neighbor doggies who I is.  Hers said to tell you I was weally good wen hers tod me to stop.  I kept forgettin an I'd bark an bark but as soon as momma 'minded me I twied so hard to be good.  (Ashleigh here!  There are two Belgian Tervuren Shepherds that live next door.  One is elderly and one's a baby.  Their hooman momma is wonderful - we have playdates and she always surprises our rascals with new toys.  When we were in the same yard, Sam was wonderful.  When we were back in our own yards separated by a fence, he wanted to bark again, but calmed down pretty well as soon as I reminded him with an "ack!"  To the back of our yard there are two dogs, a Golden Retriever and a Black Lab, and they ALWAYS get Pippa wound up.  They're both very sweet, but when someone, anyone, lets one "woof!" out, they all start barking.. and barking... and barking...  Everyone wants to get the last word -- or woof! -- in.  So anyway, it was great that Sammy responded at all since that's a tough barking situation.  He's a good boy!)

I weally like my gwamma an gwampa.  Dey sed I is so sweet an so hansum.  It was a wittle hard to be at gwamma and gwampa's house dough becuz I was SO TIREDS.  Dose babies just hab too much energies.  I had so much funs but boy oh boy was I pooped.  At night I would jus sit on gwampa's lap an go seepy becuz I knew da babies woudn't wun into me up dere.

I'm gonna let momma send sum piktures now.  Hers said hers hoped for more piktures and bideos but it is hard to corral free cairns an get all free to look at da camera.  Hey! Is dat a jab at us?!  Oh man, I better talk to her bout dat.

I hope yous habbin lots of fun fossa fam!!  I miss you lots but I love my mommy lots too.  She says I'm such a good boy and we do lots of walkin an snugglin.

Cairn kissez and cuddlez,
Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment