Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Arkie Fox Sends an Amusing Update



Hi mom. Thanks for the birthday wishes. It was a great birthday even though Dad was out of town. I got a birthday muffin and a new toy. And yes I'm sharing my toy with Merlin and Lady G.

Later that week I snuck up and got Mom's new earmuffs. Merlin was chasing me, Lady G was chasing Merlin and Mom was chasing all three of us. It was a blast.

This morning I had to drive off those pesky deer again. A backyard warrior's work is never done.

Hope you have a happy Thanksgiving. It's my second one here and Mom & Dad are going to celebrate with just us this year. Mom's soooo excited. They're not traveling and it's her first time to make Thanksgiving Dinner all by her self.

Well gotta go and make sure those pesky deer haven't come back.

Love,

Arkie Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment