Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Our Little Gem - Ruby (formerly Prim)

Growing up with a Cairn Terrier, I always knew that when I was old enough to have my own dog, it would have to be a Cairn.

In December 2010, my fiance and I started looking for a Cairn puppy. After disappointment with two different breeders, I decided to search online for a Cairn Rescue organization. After looking at the CPCRN website, we decided to submit an adoption application. Long story short, we met our little girl, Ruby, at BWI Airport in Baltimore, MD on Saturday, January 22, 2011 and she has brought so much joy to our lives!

Being a puppymill rescue, Ruby was very shy and timid at first, but after 8 weeks, she has developed such a sweet and fun personality. She loves to give kisses and get belly rubs, chew on nylabones, and go for walks. Even when she chewed through my computer charger cable, I could not be mad at her! The only word to describe Ruby is SWEETHEART. She really loves obedience school and playing with all the other dogs there.


My fiance and I will be married on June 11, 2011 (exactly 6 months since Ruby was rescued from the puppymill) and I can't wait to join them in our new home. Many thanks to CRCRN and all the volunteers who helped us find our perfect little gem!

Breanna & Dave
Dillsburg, PA

No comments:

Post a Comment