Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Greetings from Tory

Hi Cairn lovers!


This is Tory. Some of you may remember as the foster Taurus. I moved into my forever home two months ago and I wanted to let you know how it is going.

I love my mama and my forever home! She is always giving me belly rubs and ear scritches. You cairns who are still in foster - don't give up hope - I know you'll find your forever homes, too. My mama tells me that she would never have found me if it weren't for my foster mom & the wonderful folks at Col. Potter, so give your foster parents a kiss for helping you on your journey.

When I first got here, I had a little problem with accidents in the house, but my mama took me to the vet, who found out I still had some nasty worms from my old life. I got some stuff to take that is getting rid of them, and I haven't had an accident since!

I have an Auntie Audrey, but I haven't seen her yet. Mama says she lives in a different state with two giant dogs and one about my size. But she was so excited to learn I had a forever home with my mama, she sent me a welcome home package. I got some good treats and a squeaky toy I just love - I carry it around all the time.

Every weekend, my mama takes me to this dog park in town. It's fenced so we can't get loose, but there's lots to explore and there are usually several friendly dogs there.

I have a yard I love to explore - lots of bushes to check out. There's a big tree that the squirrels hang out in, but I am keeping them on their toes! Check out my squirrel hunting routine: click here. My Auntie Audrey says it makes her smile when she watches it.

Yesterday a box came in the mail - mama said it was for me, but there weren't any treats or toys in it. Just this thing she called a MARS tool. I wasn't sure about it, but she brushed me with it and it was very relaxing. She said it did good things for my coat.

Anyway, thank you Col. Potter for rescuing me from that horrible place and finding me my forever home!

No comments:

Post a Comment