Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

Ruby and Ollie say "Happy Holidays"

Hi!

Michelle (loyal servant) here just wanting to wish all happy holidays!  It was Ruby's (fka Shirley) 1st gotcha day on November 26, 2010! It seems like just yesterday Dave and I took the road trip from Massachusetts to Missouri in 22 hours (rose colored glasses now)!!  I got to meet Kathy Hunt and discovered that not only was she my darling “fur daughter's” foster momma but she was also the foster mom to Oliver (fka Tenacious)!  It was a nice reunion and also fantastic to meet someone in person from CPCRN, but I don’t think the hubby will allow me any more road trips for quite some time! I just wanted to take the time to say a big THANK YOU for all that you do and say Happy Holidays!!

Michelle, Dave, Ollie and Ruby… Norton, MA

No comments:

Post a Comment