Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Walter Finds the Perfect Spot for Napping

We've had Walter for almost three months now. He's very sweet and will give kisses if he's really excited and he likes to have his rubs, but so far he has shown no interest in lap time or cuddling or even sleeping with us. WELL - this afternoon I decided to lie down on the couch for a short rest. Immediately Chewy jumped up and positioned himself at my feet (as usual) and Scruffy, my mom's cairn who was visiting, jumps up and wedges himself by my legs. Walter looked at me and I invited him up not really thinking he would join us. Imagine my surprise when he jumped right up and snuggled along my body and laid his sweet little head on my arm. I wanted to cry! And it took all my self-restraint to just enjoy his snuggles and not "over" love on him. Thank you Col. Potter (and that means all of you reading this!) for saving this precious boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment