Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2008

An Update From Princess Nala to her Foster Mom

Hi! It's me Nala! I's having my new mom write you a quick note (my new uncle Pal is rubbing my tummy). Well, my new brothers are ok...me and Titan the terror get along great! Wes team up to chase Snowball! Me and Snowball had sum problems but we ok now. My new grandma is so funny! She sings to me and rubs my tummy and is teaching me Spanish (just like the boys!). She invited me to spend the summer with her and my brothers 'cuz she has a huge backyard. We're all moving over on June 14....my new mom has a BIG room and says my crate will fit just fine in there....unless I sleep downstairs with my brothers....I saw these weird little gray furry animals but I leave them alon, my brothers go crazy and want to chase them but I'm still deciding if I want to chase them too. It was raining yesterday and my new mom put on a pink raincoat on me before going out. I was nice and dry. Well, I's a Jerzie girl now but I miss you guys! Say hi to my former fosser siblings and tell the new guy that he'll get his forever home soon too!
Sloppy kisses,Nala
Hi Deb. Nala is settling just fine. She's adjusted really well and seems to enjoy all the attention she gets from not only the two legged inhabitants but also the four legged ones! My mom was ify on the whole insulin thing but has asked me to teach her how to give it in case she ever has to. As Nala told you, we're spending the summer over at my mother's house so that the kids can have the backyard to themselves...my mom will be home on vacation so she's looking foward to it. Anyways, thank you so much for Nala...she completes our family. I'll send some pictures as soon as my sister uploads them.

No comments:

Post a Comment