Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Gabby's in the Kitchen!

Bonnie, I had adopted Gabby about 2 years ago. You had helped me a while back get her microchip changed over to my name. During our email exchange, I had promised you a few pictures of her. I came across your email today while I was at my office. I don't have the best pictures of her on my work computer but, I did find these. You can see, there are some pictures of her without being "stripped" and a few with her being stripped. The pictures at the very bottom are very small (can't enlarge them or the get grainy). We had those taken by a professional. I also included a few pictures of her brother and sister....she is living large! Her favorite room in the house is the kitchen. You can see her sitting in front of the oven in hopes that a morsel of food will fall (as you can see, she is not missing any meals). She is such a great part of our family with her charming personality. It just wouldn't be home without her.

No comments:

Post a Comment