Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2010

The Fun and Rewards of Agility Competition


I thought you might be interested in some happenings in our busy Cairn Agility life.  Attached is an article that was in the NY Daily Times and AOL's Paw Nation last week - boy, all this celebrity is going to Charlie's
head! And Miss Annabelle (CP's Kiss) continues to amaze me! She and I flew to Eau Claire, Wisconsin last weekend for Puppy Camp with one of the most renonwned Agility competitor/instructors in the world (Ann
Braue, www.abctc.com). I have to say, my little pup is INCREDIBLE - THE class superstar! We had a ball!! I attached a picture of her bythe Chippewa River. She is as cute as a bug and as smart as a whip -
she is even learning to ride a skateboard (now if we could just nail that potty-training :) )!

Here's the link to Charlie's article if the pictures don't show up:
http://www.pawnation.com/2010/04/23/mixed-breed-dogs-get-in-on-the-action-with-akc-canine-partners/

Love to you all!
Pam in So Fl

No comments:

Post a Comment