Pages

Monday, July 6, 2009

Shipwreck is now Skippy


Do you remember reading about Shipwreck becoming a Col. Potter Kid? Here is a link to that story: http://cairnrescue.blogspot.com/search?q=shipwreck Now, as Paul Harvey would say, "is the rest of the story". Shipwreck is now Skippy and lives with his furever Dad Paul in Attleboro, MA. Paul writes:

Skipper has adapted well here in Attleboro, MA. He runs around
the house and the yard; always wagging his tail and quick to roll over for a
rub.


Occasionally he will bump into a door,
chair or wall or if I call him he sometimes cannot find me because of his poor
eyesight but he is a sweetheart.

He follows me around the house when I
move room to room. He howls for his food in the morning and jumps on his hind
legs when I get his bowl. I call him 'Skip' or 'Skippy' and then the tail starts
wagging.
And this is why we do rescue.

No comments:

Post a Comment