Pages

Monday, July 6, 2009

Bolero now Brodie


Quick update on our Brodie boy (fka Bolero). He is really at home now, had his second appointment at the groomers as you can see he looks beautiful. And he had his first appointment at the vet, since the vet is female he did wonderful. The stiffness in his back legs is almost un-dectable, due to the puppy massages and exercises. His pads have callused over so we will see what this winter brings. He has learned to sit up and beg with the best of them. Although he did seem very scared I took him to the vet seperated from Aila, I worried he thought he was going to be given away, but was very happy when he returned to his homestead, he play fights with my husband and son, and even takes toys back from Aila now. He has a great love for many peanut butter cookies and will even climb onto my chest to take them out of my mouth. Him and Aila have become quite the pair we thought they would be. He has truely found his one true home, and is the sweet boy you knew he would be. He still prefers me over anybody but seems just as content with Justin or Dan when I am not around. I guess for the most part I can say he is happy and SPOILED, he weights 18 lbs, and healthy. The vet feels this is a healthy weight for him. Thank you so MUCH for allowing me the privilage of having and loving this little boy. With warm regards, Cindie

No comments:

Post a Comment