Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Manny, Mannyisms and some Photos

Six months ago today, I flew over half way across the country to meet Karen and pick-up my new baby boy, Manny. It was one of the longest days of my life, but it was worth every minute!! I can't imagine life without him :o)

He's earned several nicknames - Manny the Nose, or Mr. Nose for his habit of poking you in the back of the leg with his nose when he's following you down the hall or the way he has to sniff along the toilet bowl to see what you're doing on there.

He's also Manny the Maniac or simply "The Mannyac" for his silly puppy behaviors. My favorite nickname is Manfred - no specific reason for the name other than it's cute.
Another favorite Mannyism is the way he will not go through the door when it is open - he insists on going through the doggy door, even if he has to wait for you to close the door.

He's a wonderful snuggle bug, unless he's in his favorite spot on the back of the couch. He's a wonderful addition to our family.

I've put together a photo album of his first 6 months in his forever home. It's a bit long, but I hope you'll enjoy it. http://pets.webshots.com/album/572938589ZXiiGY?vhost=pets

Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment