Pages

Monday, June 15, 2009

A Cairn is "The Littlest Sled Dog"

Jana Phillips a few months ago recommended a children's book, "The Littlest Sled Dog". I purchased it and received it a couple of days ago, and it's a great little story inspired by a real cairn owned by the author. The illustrator also owns a cairn :-)
Here's the link - http://search.barnesandnoble.com/The-Littlest-Sled-Dog/Michael-Kusugak/e/9781551437521/?itm=1. I got mine thru Borders, but it's also been sold at Target if you can find it. It's a hardback picture story book with a simple but cute little story (I think the author could read the mind of his little cairn - LOL) with cute illustrations.
I'm glad I got a copy for my shelf of kid's books to share with my grandkids one day.
Kathy H in MO

No comments:

Post a Comment