Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Mia Chariton Down on the Farm


Hi, just wanted to let you know that Mia Chariton has been here at the farm since Sunday while my grandmother is in Florida with my sister and I cannot believe what an awesome little dog she is. Her personality is incredible for a dog who missed out on puppyhood and Kathy, I must tell you, I know you deserve all the credit...The fostering concept is incredible. Little Mia loves all the big dogs and they do not view her as "weak"....She acts like a big dog, just small. She does not kick up my Olive's prey drive at all! They all just get along so well. She makes us laugh with her pushing around the ball routine. She has destroyed 4 vinyl toys so far! Her favorite is the jolly ball...the one for the horses. She can actually pick it up and it easily weighs 2-3 lbs. Her tail has been up and wagging the entire time and she is not really cowering too much...She loves my husband and is not afraid of him. She hops up on the couch to be with us at night and has laid on the arm of the couch. I'm really enjoying her and thank you for helping her make the transition, she was very blessed to have you! She is the perfect dog for my grandparents because she is active, affectionate and playful but not hyper or destructive and she is not a YAPPER!!!!...It's just a really great match! I'll send some pictures in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment