Pages

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Zeke is now a Therapy Dog!

Contributed by Zeke fka CP Mystique

Zeke is now a Graduate Therapy Dog!

Hello Col. Potter fans! 

Zeke here, down along the beautiful Jersey Shore!  Guess what?  I just passed my Pet Therapy dog test!  Mom said I did a really great job with all the children who pretended to be a crowd, with noisy movement and all that.  It was all part of the test. 

Mom also said that now she and I will either be going to nursing facilities, hospitals, or schools - including special needs schools – and maybe some “Reading to Dogs” programs.  I can’t wait!

Mom and Dad are very proud of me and very happy that I was rescued by the wonderful Volunteers at Colonel Potter Cairn Rescue Network!

Especially Foster Mom, Marie!





Check Out other Col. Potter Cairn Terriers who have become Therapy Dogs!

Miss Divinity

TheraPets of Indiana

Want your Cairn or other dog to become a Therapy Dog?
Check out any local Therapy Dog programs, or look at larger Therapy Dog organizations with lots of locations/trainers/testers:


Therapy Dogs, Inc.



No comments:

Post a Comment