Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Twinkle, Twinkle, what a star!

 

I know it's been a while since we have spoken.  I apologize for not being better at updating you with the pictures of Twinkle, formerly Spritzer, # 4073.   I am sending you this update now so you know how she is doing, and I have attached a picture of her happy smiling self. 
Twinkle is doing pretty good.  She is well loved, and she has quite a personality!  She loves to be outside, and loves to dig in the mulch pile.  I am working on making sure she stays socialized as we have recently had issues with her barking at people who come in the house.  She is doing better, still a work in progress.  She is quite a personable Cairn princess most of the time.  I have taken her to Home Depot and she enjoyed it so we will take her again.  
Right now we have a new foster, which is a new experience for her.  She is being such a sweet, loving foster sister to the new girl,showing her how to play with toys, how to walk on a leash, and how to get hugs,kisses, and scratches.  She really adores playing with her foster sister.  Overall, she is an amazing, precious girl who certainly has her own little Cairn personality with a streak of mischief thrown in. 
Thank you for all you do with CP, I appreciate everything  and especially all advise I can get. 

No comments:

Post a Comment