Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Tucker is Spoiled Rotten Too





















Hi Everydoggie! It's Tucker. I just wanted to let all my friends at Colonel Potter know I've been with my forever family for 6 months now. And, you know, I think I'm really going to like it here. I'm doing great, still a little shy and afraid at times, but I've made big progress.

My Westie sister, Zoe and I get along really well. Sometimes we get a little jealous if Mommy pays too much attention to the other, but we never, never fight. We just bark, make little growly noises and paw at Mommy to make her pay attention to us.

I LOVE to go for walks, so much that I get a little too excited sometimes and pull Mommy a little too hard...we're working on that. Mommy takes us to the pet store about 3 or 4 times a month and that's a lot of fun! Mommy says my hairdo is looking great...it's getting thick and coarse just like it should be. I think it's all the good food, supplements and stripping. By the way, I'm a really good boy when Mommy bathes and grooms me, all except for the teeth-brushing thingy...I don't like that at all.

Oh, and guess what, NO MORE BELLY BANDS. Yippee! I still don't tell them when I need to go out but as long as they keep me on a regular schedule, I don't have any accidents at all.

Mommy wanted me to let you all know that I am such a sweet and loving little boy and she's so happy that Colonel Potter found me.

Here's a picture of me with my sister, Zoe. We're a pretty cute pair, huh?

Hugs,Tucker Blaze (fka Canada)

No comments:

Post a Comment