Pages

Friday, March 14, 2008

Ode to Maisie by Elise

We know that our adoptive families have huge hearts. And now we learn that this love is best expressed poetically. Please read the very special tribute below.

Thought you might enjoy this poem Elise wrote about Maisie. She entered it and Maisie's photo into the Spay Day contest for the Humane Society.

Maisie by Elise Morgan 10 1/2 years old

Oh Maisie

Your name rhymes with crazy
Which crazy is true
When I'm talking about you


When you first came you were scared

But love was soon shared
You learned how to play
And now want to do it all day

Maisie, your light is shinier than the sun
And with funny faces you're number one
I love you Maisie, yes I do
Nothing will come between me and you

Mary Kay (Mom) and Elise, co-signers on Ornament's contract!

Thank you, Elise, for making my day! Maisie is indeed a blessed forever cairn!


No comments:

Post a Comment