Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Demon is a Prince!

To Whom it may concern,
I just wanted to take a second to e-mail you all to say thank you so
much for the wonderful gift of Maxx. He is an angel. He is the most
perfect little boy ever. Words can not express how much I love him.
His original name was Demon but that name does not suit him because he
is Prince not a Demon. I have miss placed Barbara's e-mail address
(the foster mom) and the matchmakers e-mail. If who ever is reading
this could forward it to them I would love it. In the beginning I had
some doubts about if it was right but we got dog training for the
barking and he is now reformed to barely any barking unless there is a
delivery guy. You all are amazing for what you do with these puppies.
You all making such a huge difference with these dogs. If you all ever
need anything I will be happy to help. I would love to start a
foundation for Cairns in Charleston SC. I will from now on  always
rescue a  puppy. I can't tell you how much I love him. Thank you so
much!
Thank you,
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment