Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Tiara now Tee Tee Sends Foster Mom a "Thank You"

Tiara's Foster Mom wrote: What a wonderful surprise we received today, a beautiful edible arrangement from little Tee Tee. Blaine and I can not stop smiling. Following a quick note to TeeTee's new forever family, Foster Mom received this reply:

Why that little scamp!!!! She is so smart she now knows how to use my credit card and has mastered the intricacies of the computer - I haven't even been able to get Tim that well trained!!!! She is so sweet and well mannered I just can't believe it - she is starting to hang out more with the boys, but when she wants her "Tee-time" she takes her toys and goes into the bathroom and sits there - I think you are right - she must have been kept there, because she certainly feels comfortable there!

She got groomed today and the groomer said she was just a dream to work with. I've included a picture of her - and she didn't get much cut off, because I wanted to see how she did first.

I'll get to spend lots of time with her - she's got "sit" down really well!! We're working on her coming when her name is called. Enjoy the fruit! Talk to you later!
Susan, Tim, Chester, Munchkin, Taz and Tee Tee the Wonderdog!

No comments:

Post a Comment