Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Celebrating Bear and Thanking his Foster Mom

Foster Mom Sandy writes:
My little "Baby Bear" is going home in a few minutes. He met his new mommy and daddy yesterday and of course, they fell in love in love with him. Bear has been with me since September and the progress he has made is amazing. He truly has my heart and I could not love this little boy anymore but he has a wonderful home. He went from trembling and peeing all over himself when touched to actually wanting to be touched and loved. He learned the thrill of running in a yard and playing with a ball! He has learned that life is good and he no longer has to fear people or fear being caged again. Good bye my little Bear. I will love you always. Here is a little slide show of Bear from beginning to end. http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d168/cairns4/Bear/?action=view&current=92112959.pbw

No comments:

Post a Comment